Sunday 25 July 2010

Lets Go To The Movies

We are very sorry to announce that Sheila has left the team, in fact Sheila has stepped down from all her design teams to concentrate on living a little more - and who can blame her for that! We have enjoyed having Sheila on the team very much, and thank her for creating for us and sharing her wonderful creative talent. The door is always open Sheila when you feel you have more time on your hands.

Sheila set the challenge for this week before she left us and this is what she said:

I love going to the cinema with my grandsons.. gives me the perfect excuse for seeing all the latest kids Disney/Cartoon movies so with this in mind my theme for the challenge this weeks is....


LETS GO TO THE MOVIES!!


So find your favourite Charmed Crafts download and turn it into a movie/movie character or relate it to a movie/character - simples no? :-).


Here are examples from the team:













Please leave your link in Mr Linky and we will come looking.


6 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Mr Linky's not here, he's on the previous challenge!
So here is mine
sword in the stone

Karen Mortensen said...

Oopps, that was me forgetting to add it. I'll do it now xx

Suzilou said...

Thank you again for another fantastic challenge. You all produce such amazing cards xx

Unknown said...

We all love a good movie and my goodness, you DT girls have created some gorgeous samples here! TFS!

Anjie said...

Goodbye and good luck in everything you do Sheila.
I've added my card to Mr Linky.
Hugs
Anj
xx

pinky said...

Super cool cards ladies, so much attention to detail. very inspirational.
Pinky

Blog Widget by LinkWithin