Sunday 25 July 2010

News Flash!

Hello Folks, Louise here.
As promised I have popped in to announce the randomly picked winner of our 'That Summer Feeling' challenge draw. Thank you to everyone who played along, we loved looking at all your cards - you clever lot!
So, without further ado the winner is..........
Rosie!
Congratulations!
Rosie please contact Karen to let her know which download bundle you would like to have as your prize from Charmed Cards and Crafts (just title your email 'challenge winner').

Scroll down for this weeks challenge.

2 comments:

Suzilou said...

Woot Woot!! Congrats Rosie xx

Craftyrose said...

Oh my golly gosh. I read this and didn't realise it was me for a minute! Wow, I'm sooo lucky! I adore all of your downloads and am now off to the shop to pick another gorgeous collection to add to my growing stash! xx Thank you soo very much. xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin