Sunday 22 August 2010

Be Inspired!

Hello Guys and Gals, Louise here,

We haven't had a photo inspiration challenge for blummin ages! So here we go, use this picture as inspiration to make a card (or even something else!)- maybe it will be the colours, maybe the flower, maybe the romantic feel of it - there are no rules with inspiration challenges, it's how the picture effects and inspires you. Oh actually there is one rule! The rule is -and believe me some people still forget this one - USE A CHARMED DOWNLOAD!


Louise






Karen


Please enter a link to your card in Mr Linky and we will come looking. Have a great week x


7 comments:

pinky said...

Just wondering is there a cut off date for entry. I have entered two weeks in a row and don't seem to have any comments from Dotties World so just wondering am I missing a cut off date.
Pinky

Karen Mortensen said...

Sorry sweetie. The past two weeks have been a bit of a nightmare for me, and things have been neglected. I haven't even been on my own forum for over a week and as you can see I haven't yet drawn the winner from last week here on DW.

I'll get commenting right away xxxxx

pinky said...

Karen was really just checking if there was a deadline for entry, totally understand how life gets in the way which is why I either miss your challenge or enter too late lol.
Pinky

Karen Mortensen said...

If someone enters a challenge after a newer challenge has been posted we may overlook it, otherwise there is no deadlines. We need more design team members that's part of the problem, and Lou and I are actively searching :-)

Anjie said...

Great photo for inspiration ladies. I've added my card to Mr Linky.

Hugs
Anj
xx

paola said...

I have loved charmed and delectable stamps for ages, namely dreaming pixie and Annies, are there anymore from the ame artists that i am missing seeing. I plan on coming back, even if i have to use the same stamps over and over, he he.
smiles
Paola

Karen Mortensen said...

Hi Paola,
Currently we haven't got more Annie or Pixie stamps in the pipeline, but never say never. They will be announced on the Delectable blog, and here on DW, if we do make more. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin