Sunday 15 August 2010

Your Favorite Charmed One

This week I thought you can get an easy challenge. We have to admit to ourselves at least, that we often get favourites. That can be a book, a flower, movie, friend a family member or whatever....

This week I want you to take your favourite Charmed One- a new or old and just make a card or project with it. You can do whatever you want, just have fun. But your favourite has to be a CHARMED DOWNLOAD.
So let me see lots of favourites this week, and have fun.
*Gunn*






Louise




Adele

7 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Thats not easy! I have so many of these images who claim to be my favourite its gonaa be hard to whittles it down to 1!lol

Anjie said...

What a tough decision this was! But I eventually settled for a Pixie Chick as I do use them the most (sorry George, you know you'll always have a special place in my heart)!
Here is my card

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

It was tough chosing a favourite, so I went for one from m favourite set. Hope you like it.

My card is at http://craftilysugarbrown.blogspot.com/2010/08/chocolate-charms.html

Jac’s Playground said...

Ok finally got there! and decided to make a digi picture to print and hang in my craftroom. Hope you like it. You can find it here TFL

pinky said...

Hard to pic a favourite too many and more to get! You can see my card here
Thanks for the lovely challenge.
Pinky

Mel X said...

Hiya ladies, finally got to jon you again. Wonderful creations. Hope I'm not too late. Mines HERE

Mel X

Tip Top said...

Great challenge! Here is mine!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin