Sunday 1 August 2010

Manly with a twist!

Hi everyone, it's Adele here! Whilst looking through my stock box I noticed I am incredibly short of cards for men so I thought it would be a good idea to get a few in there rather than keep putting myself under the pressure of having to make them at the last minute - cards for men can be tricky enough as it is!


You have loads of images to choose from the Charmed Download collections so lets see what you can come up with........Now for a little twist, I want to see some ribbon on your manly cards!!






Karen:

Karen's Inside:


Louise




Adele

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Great team cards (as usual). My card is here x

Suzilou said...

More great cards and another great challenge although had already got this card made :)

Here is mine

Anonymous said...

Good morning. I am very happy with your blog. Your blog is full of joy. please come back

Craftyrose said...

Lovely cards ladies and here is my card
george

Jac’s Playground said...

great challenge and gorgeous DT work as always. My card is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin