Monday 29 November 2010

Another Christmas Card

Happy Monday folks, Louise here.

Is the snow making you feel Christmassy yet? I have my Christmas tree up already! :D

I made a super speedy Christmas card yesterday...it may have been quick but I think it looks quite good! This is the beauty of the pre-coloured downloads, you can set up a bit of a production line if you have loads of cards to make. Check out my speedy card...

I hope I've inspired you to go for a quickie ;) lol. Have a good day xxx

2 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Love your card Lou, and this image is so great. I want to use her one some goodie boxes I am making.
Gunn:-)

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Lou, love the fact it was a quick card, my cards never end up being quick! But I have used 2 charmed downloads (a new one and an old one) this week, actually both were yesterday! They still remain amongst my favourite images to use. xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin