Wednesday 24 November 2010

Christmas Ideas

Hello
I just want to give you an Idea how to use the images - the pre colored and the sentiments. This I do in my photoshop elements and save as jpg image. I then copy it to a word document and put two together for the toppers and print out, cut them and use them as this.


 
.










I have to admitt that this is something I love to do, when I want to give away some candy or cookies.
This is going to be a goodie box filled with cocoa,  chili chocolate, minimarsmellows, small candy canes and some homemade cookies. A christmas presents for those who have everything.....



Hope this inspire you to make use of the pre colored in other ways than a card. Anyway- just have making cards and other projects for christmas. The goodie box is another project and I will post it later  this week.
Hugs Gunn :-)

2 comments:

pinky said...

Gorgeous projects Gunn.
Pinky

Karen Mortensen said...

What a lovely idea Gunn, I love the presentation of these gifts! Gorgeous work as always!!! xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin