Sunday 7 November 2010

These can be used for other than Christmas

Ok, here I am again, very late, but still sunday.... And better late than sorry.
I love this new collection "Santas Helpers"- it is adorable. I so wanted to play with them, but hasn`t had time before. I have a sister in law that has her birthday in december and I deceided to make her a card using one of these downloads.

So here it is. lots of flowers and bling on this one. Had a great time making this. Hope you get inspire to  use them in other ways and not just for Christmas.

3 comments:

Larisa said...

hei, it is very bright and adorable, of course! Love this girl))) Great work!

Carol Ric said...

very cute!

Karen Mortensen said...

Fabulous card as always Gunn xxx Love the colours you have used too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin