Monday 20 December 2010

Last Minute Quickies



Hello Folks, Louise here.



Sorry I'm a little late in the day with this post, I'm going a little mental over here. I had a bit of a panic on Sunday, as you know, being a card maker, your loved ones EXPECT home made cards hmmmm....that's all very well but do we all have the time? Good question. Anyhow I had a last minute card rush so I decided to do what I very rarely do and made a few of the same thing in super quick time. I also made them small, not only because it's quicker but because I'm not very good friends with Royal Mail at the moment and I begrudge paying what they charge for big stamps ....bah Humbug :/

So here are my quickies.....


It was kind of hard to fit them in the photo bit you get the idea I think.


I printed out the pre-coloured Charmed Digi downloads - nice and small - the beauty of digi....and used my offcuts from my 6x6 Ambrosia paper pad. I am a huge fan of these paper pads and I have so many that I am trying to use them up. TOP TIP I keep each pad in a sandwich bag and all my little offcuts go back in there with the pad for next time. These mini cards are a fab way of using up the scraps.

Why not pop over to Charmed Cards and Crafts fo some crafty late night shopping and view the downloads and these amazing pads whilst you are there....go on you know you want to ;)

1 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
Great card Lou. What a great way to use the 6x6 paper pads and scraps. I also love this size and have a few.
When you say small cards, what size are we talking then?
Wish you a Very Merry Christmas.
Hugs Gunn :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin