Sunday 19 December 2010

A late Christmas card

Well, as usual I am a bit late posting my card. Have to admitt I forgott it today, so I had to make this in a hurry.
That doesn`t really matter because then I have to be really creative to get it done and I had fun making this.

I had this litle cutie waiting to be colored in for a while, she is from the latest collection- Santas Helpers.
Paper is Bo Bunny Midnight Frost 6"x6" paper, it is so beautiful. Just wish I had the 12"x12" collection.

Well, who knows what Santa bring this year?






















The Sentiment is also Charmed Card and Craft, have to admit I am not sure from wich collection.

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is just brilliant,a bit worried about that girlie struggling with the bauble though,she looks like she could do herself a mischief lol! I need to say thanks for the lovely Tilda stamp that I won the other week,I have just blogged my first card using her,she's so very gorgeous and I so loved colouring her! Thanks again,Julie.x

Karen Mortensen said...

It's gorgeous Gunn. I love how you have coloured the sentiment, it's beautiful against the blue.
Merry Christmas to you xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin