Monday 17 January 2011

Colouring Fun

Hello Folks, Louise here.

My partner's four year old daughter LOVES colouring-in and she LOVES LOVES LOVES our Charmed Downloads. Now and again I print out a few and make them into a book. As with everything in my life right now it had to be done quickly....with a little help of a bind-it-all and my faithful yet sometimes reluctant printer I made this colouring book in twenty minutes! How about that?!





The last colouring book I made
had the Pixie Chicks in it so this time I thought I would go with the animal magic collection. I've made lots of hand made gifts recently, they save the pennies and they seem to be loved so much more than shop bought gifts. Aren't we all lucky to be creative!
If you fancy having a go click on 'the shop' at the top of the page and browse our digi downloads at your leisure. Have a good week everybody xxxx

6 comments:

pinky said...

What a gorgeous idea, would love a colouring book like that myself:)

Karen Mortensen said...

Great idea Lou. Just don't let the kiddies use your Copics :-)
xx

Sarah said...

What a fantastic idea and what a lucky little girl. Gorgeous xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hey Lou :-)
this is really great and such a fab idea. Thanks for that.
Hugs Gunn :-))

pinky said...

Had a wee play with some Charmed Card images. You can see it here
Pinky

Craftyrose said...

Lovely idea, only problem is that I'd have trouble parting with it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin