Monday 31 January 2011

I am so running late again....

Hello to you, this is Gunn posting late again. It seems like that is my new, bad habit.... so sorry for this.
I have to say in my defence that we really have winter here, and it has been snowing havely, so I had to help my hubby getting some of this white stuff away from our court yard. Then we had to take a tour with our dog.... and so on. I also used some time on this card.
I seen these kind of card on several blogs and wanted to try this myself. And suddenly I felt the urge to make an Valentine card.














I used some prima flowers, some bling, papers from House of 3 and this so cute little Pixie, she is from the Pixie collection and if you want her, just jump right to the shop from the top of this site...
Wish you all a great week.

1 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

That's just lovely Gunn! So different, a work of art!I love how you follow your heart in your creations xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin