Monday 31 January 2011

Quick Tag For A Not-So-Quick Project

Hello friends, Louise here.

I've been working on several new projects recently, I just felt like having a go at something different. I'm really into painting on canvas boards at the moment and I have just finished a huge one to go above my fire place. I will take some photos when I have some decent daylight so I can show you. Another new thing I have been working on is.....a secret because it's a gift for a VERY special friend and I cant tell you or show you in case she reads this before the postie brings it to her. However, I CAN show you the box I made for the gift and the quick tag I made.......






I think this digi image from our 'girl about town' collection is perfect for giving to a girlfriend.
Keep tuned to see what is inside the box!

2 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
I like this tag and box. I have to agree, the digis is so fab to use on different things, I am totally addicted to them.
So looking forward to some of what you have been working on, sounds like great things.
Wish you a crafty week.
Hugs***

Karen Mortensen said...

Beautiful box Lou, really lovely! I love the colours you have used and that beautiful tag. The Girls Abour Town collection is wonderful, one of my favs :-) Fab!! xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin