Monday 14 February 2011

Thank You

Hello Everybody and Happy Valentine's Day,

I don't have a Valentine's card to show you because I haven't made one (shock horror) my partner and I agreed not to DO Valentines day....I'm just praying he isn't planning on surprising me (eek).

Anyway what I have been making is a thank you card for a very special little girl, I hope she likes it.


Samirah loves the Pixie Chicks so I made her a nice tall easel card with one. I wanted to start experimenting a bit more with easel cards, I really like them and I think their boundries are waiting to be pushed...get ready for the circular easel card....and a video! Yikes I can't believe I just said that!
Short but sweet from me today, I hope you like it xxxxxx

1 comments:

Sarah said...

These are so lovely Lou. She's a lucky young lady.

Just wanted to come and link to a digi LO I've done on which I've included one of your Christmas fairies. Love the fact that I can use your digi stamps on LOs too xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin