Monday 21 February 2011

Wedding card

OMG, did I have trouble with my pc today when trying to upload this photo of my card. It took forever, and that is why I am so incredible late today. I just wish I had a load of money so I could buy me a new pc... That`s not going to happen just yet.

I had a bit struggle for what to make for today... but suddenly I remembered, you are going to have a royal wedding in a couple of months, so why not make a wedding card.
So I did, and finally I could use this beauty from Once Upon A Time collection.






































Sorry for the bad photos, I just had to use my cellphone, and the colors are not quite right, much richer in real life. But I had fun using all the flowers,wich I glimmermisted to get the sparkling. And these flowers are Prima and Kort og Godt. The sentiment is also Norwegian from Kort og Godt. Papers are Bazzill bling and prima. And as you can see, this is an easel card. Love them for this kind of cards.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Wow this is a lovely card love the colours and the image

Suzilou said...

Beautifull card, I love this image as well and have her printed off but not actually used her yet, might have to have a play with this one now I have seen your card :)

pinky said...

Wow its so stunning:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin