Friday 25 February 2011

Circular Easel Cards

Well folks, if you know me you will know that I like to experiment to push ideas a bit further when I find something that I like and I LOVE Easel cards -Karen got me hooked (thanks chuck).

I got myself some round scalloped nestabilities from Charmed Cards and Crafts the other day and you know what, they are perfect for making round easel cards. Take a look at what I came up with..

I did some very fiddly paper piecing here but I think it was worth it because it brings it all together.

Slightly fuzzy side view next:/

Here's another...


Do you like them? They're quite easy to make and to prove it I'm going to do you a video tutorial....just as soon as I buy the camera lol.

Papers used for these two cards;
Basic Grey 6x6 pads -'Max and Whiskers' and 'Marjolaine'

Digital images and papers are all from Charmed Cards and Crafts


Louise xx

3 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Beautiful cards, Lou. I really have to figure out how to make these circluar shapes. So the tutorial is needed... LOL.

Anke said...

Beautiful in circle.
hugs Tessa & Anke

pinky said...

Very impressed:) What size of nestie circle did you use?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin