Friday 15 April 2011

Ohh, so much Pixie dust :-)

Hello again.
It`s been a while now, so I figured it was time for a card to show. It is spring and Easter, so I deceided to make one with this Pixie, You can find her in the shop- link on top of site.
I went crazy with pearls and stickles, that`s for sure...
I cut out her wings and made her new ones with vellum. The frame is cut with my Silhouette. And this great folding tecqnuick you can find a tutorial here. We have this amazing lady *Marianne* in Norway who is so clever to come up with fun and new folding tecqnuikes for card.

Well, this is my card, hope you like it. And I want to wish you all a great Easter.




























Hugs from Gunn

4 comments:

Nicky said...

She is beautiful love the way you have done the wings

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning card Gunn, love her velum wings.

maddy hill said...

Oh how gorgeous is that ! love all the sparkle and the wings are just awesome !
hugs
maddy x

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh Gunn, what a wonderful creation! I love love love the edges of your card, in fact I love everything about your card. Beautiful work xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin