Sunday 20 March 2011

Ohh, these Pixies are ready for spring

Yes, these Pixies are ready for spring and so am I.  I had so much fun making this little project.











































I used a candy box, that looks like an egg basket and painted it white, and used some distress crackle paint. My hot glue gun did really get hot. I glued on some ribbon, the green stuff is something from a flower shop, I dont have any clue what it is, I just liked it. Lots of different flowers from different companies, some are Prima and ohters I bought from Nille. Spring banner is a printabel from House of 3.
Hope this inspire you to make a little something for Easter or spring.
Greetings from  the still snowy North Norway.
Gunn :-)

By the way, these cute Pixies you can find in the Shop under downloads, just follow the link  on the top of the site.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is so colourful its gorgeous, a little fairy wonderland.
Chris x

Karen Mortensen said...

Fab fab fab work Gunn. I love your creations, and your imagination knows no bounds. Just lovely! xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin