Tuesday 23 June 2009

Water Lilly

Good morning folks, Louise here! Isn't it exciting! Two whole new collections to play with! Are you struggling to choose which one to get? Well I don't think I'd be able to choose, I have favourites in both kits. I think my favourite in set one is Water Lilly...but then there's Dreamer......and Daisy....and Holly.......Oh I don't know! Anyhow here is the card that I made using the card kit included in the set...All you have to do is print cut and stick! Even the card base is there ready to print out! If you have more time on your hands and you're feeling more creative print it all out in black and white and choose your own colour scheme, the Pixie chicks are great fun to colour!
I'll be back tomorrow with a mini tutorial for the set 2 card kit.
To see the full collection or to purchase the Pixie Chicks Download images and be playing with them straight away visit this page at Charmed Cards and Crafts.

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow your card is awesome Louise. I was actually looking at these on the site last night and ooh can´t make up my mind because I love them both so reckon my wee fingers will have to come a walking right back. These sure are yummy sets and must haves for me.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tracey said...

hiya oh im so pleased they have been released will be def buying a set on pay day. please can you tell me what glitter you use on the wings many many thanks
tracey x

Nicola said...

Woo hoo I can´t believe they were in my inbox immediately. Fantastic service Thank You.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sheila said...

Oooohh I'm sitting here so patiently waiting for mine to arrive!!!.. but they've gone the scenic route me thinks..:).
Sheila xx

Sarah C said...

A stunning card Lou. The images are simply jaw droppingly amazing. I've been lucky enough to get both sets, just can't decide which image to play with first. I think my favourite's are Forget -Me-Not and Daisy 3, but they're all fab xoxo

Liz said...

Ohh now I do like those right up my street I had a peek the other night but I'd just ent on a spending spree so kept my hands tucked!
I love your card too very unusual
Liz x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin