Friday 30 May 2008

Ballerina Birthday

Hello,only a few days till its June!! Wow! where has the time gone!
This card I made using a Dottie image from Dress up Dottie,I paper pieced her body & ballet shoes, then added my favourite Sakura Clear Gelly Roll glitter pen,I used Bloom Dots Cuttlebug folder for the oval embossed piece. Then I used Paper flowers for her tutu and around the edges to make a boarder,again using Sakura pen. I attached a Great Big Brad which I added a rub on to,also i used a rub on for the ribbon to say Happy Birthday. A very girly card and it really sparkles.
Nicola.xx

10 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

wow that is gorgeous some little girl will be very lucky to receive a card like that. I love the bloom for her tutu.

Karen Mortensen said...

That is absolutely GORGEOUS Nicola!! I love the border and the flower for Dottie's little tutu, and she does look lovely all glittery. Fab card xx

Louly said...

I love it Nicola!Great use of flowers, this just about fits the challenge recipe too!

Sammi said...

WOW!! I LOVE it... yup - very girly :)

Chriss Rollins said...

She's sooo funny just look at those knees ....love her to bits.
good one enjay
chriss x

Donna said...

Ahh this is so lovely, a perfect card for any little girl. x

Marlou McAlees said...

sooooo cute!!!! love it :)

Becky said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the folded flower for the tu-tu and the glitter, it would make the perfect card for a little girl
Love Becky x

Adele said...

Oh what a cutie,her tutu is FAB!!!

love Dingle.x

Sarah C said...

This is so cute. Shame my cousin's DD has given up ballet or this image would've been perfect for her

Blog Widget by LinkWithin