Thursday 29 May 2008

Customer Thursday

Good morning you lovely people!

It doesn’t seem a week since Lou chose a Dottietastic blog, does it? Yet here we are again, it’s Thursday and this time it is me who has the very difficult task of choosing someone for our Customer Thursday spot.

It was almost as difficult as choosing a winner for one of our competitions on Charmed (quick little plug here, we have a great competition almost coming to the end at Charmed Cards & Crafts, you can win a fabby selection of Basic Grey Two Scoops products so go take a look and send me those entries – QUICK!! :o))

So, enough waffle from me, without further ado I can tell you that I chose…. BECKY! Congratulations Becky, you are an amazingly talented crafter and I just lurve your work.

Becky’s cards are fun, quirky and full of charm. Check out both her blog and some of her cards below.

I look forward to seeing more cards from you Becky :o)


Karen
xx

5 comments:

Louly said...

Ooooh godd choice Karen! Becky I love your cards, congratulations!!

Jo said...

well done becky great cards, love them all

Nicola said...

Great Cards Becky!! Great choice Karen.xx

Becky said...

Oh Wow! How chuffed am I to be featured on your fabby blog! I'm beaming!!
Thanks so much
Love Becky xx

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Becky, your cards are fantastic xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin