Saturday 31 May 2008

Big News!!!!!!

Good afternoon folks, Louise here. I'm so excited today to be able to share our exciting news with you. Drum rolls please.............Dottie's World has a brand new Design Team Member!!!!!Please join me in welcoming Juliet to the team.
Karen, Nicola and I met Juliet on Charmed Craft Talk (that's Karen's forum where we like to hang out) so we've known her..well ...forever, so she's already part of the family really.
Wait until you see her creations, she's such a super talented lady and we're so very proud to have her. Welcome in to Dottie's World Juliet!
As if that wasn't enough, I have a card to show with one of the Christmas images on it - well three to be exact, Dottie, George and the banner come seperately so you can use them however you like.

It's not my most Christmassy card ever because I need to stock up on bright Christmas papers but I think you'll agree, you can see the potential of these new images.

If you count the party hats and the holly that actually makes five seperate images from the collection on this card, did I tell you?.....this collection is going to be BIG!!!!


The papers and brads are Basic Grey- Cupcake (from Charmed Cards and Crafts), aren't they lush!

Before I go let me remind you to keep those challenge cards coming in, there's still time - we just love looking at them all.

11 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Hello Juliet, looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic creations here on Dotties World. And Lou that Christmas card is wonderful I love everything about it what a fantastic composition. I am soooo excited about this new collection and thankfully I've just had payday! so have itchy fingers!

Nicola said...

Welcome Juliet, yeah!!! A very talented lady.
And Lou, you are beyond belief, absolutely fabulous designs for christmas!!!
Nicola.xx

Juliet said...

Well, I can't tell you how thrilled I am - thank you so much for the lovely welcome. Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge!

Chriss Rollins said...

thanx for the peek at whats to come sooo excited for you all.
look forward to seeing the rest.
take care have a great weekend and congrats to juliette. Our ATC dottie is going on holiday to one of our members on monday and is having a fashion show before she packs her case... it will be a hoot...beleive me. :)) I know whats coming I have seen the designs.
Thanx so much Louise for making her for us we are proud of her.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Oooo Thanks for the peek at what's coming. I am sooo excited - I love Christmas and making Christmas cards so I'm jumping up and down with excitement at sharing Christmas with Dottie and George!

Karen Mortensen said...

Love having you here Juliet xxxx
As for the Christmas collection - YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adele said...

Oh wow, wow, wow! I love 'em!!

WHEN? SOON PLEASE!

love Dingle.x

tee said...

Love the Christmas card!! Will the Christmas downloads be out soon??

Becky said...

Hi Juliet, can't wait to see your creations! And I really can't wait for the downloads, what a teaser!!
Love Becky xx

Sarah C said...

Woohoo Juliet, so pleased for you xx

Lou, love the preview card from your Christmas collection. Lookig forward to seeing more and buying them.

Sammi said...

wow!! Great :) Congratulations Juliet!! Looking forward to seeing your creations!!

Looking forward to seeing more of the Christmas set... looking good!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin