Sunday 1 June 2008

Sunday Challenge

Well hello there girlies, welcome to our Sunday Challenge on this the first day of June :o)
We have loved seeing your creations from last Sundays challenge, thank you all for taking part. This week’s challenge is a sketch challenge. Now interpret this sketch as you please, there are no rigid rules, just let your imaginations flow. Two simple specifications:

  • Your interpretation must contain at least one of our downloads.
  • I would like to see at least one brad or button.

Here is the sketch



... and here are the examples from our design team.

Karen
I have given you three examples, using Chick Dottie from the “Dress Up Dottie” Collection; Darts George from the “Sporty George” Collection, and Dilly Dangles from the “Cat” Collection.







Louise
Louise has used images from her new Christmas collection (coming soon!!! You’re in for a real treat let me tell you!)




Nicola
Nicola has used “Hula Dottie” from the “Dress Up Dottie” collection.



Juliet
Juliet has created a fabulous first DT card using Market Stall Dottie from the “Dottie at Work” collection.






Now you’ve seen our examples we want to see yours. Leave a comment and we will pop over and have a look. If you haven’t yet purchased your Charmed downloads there is a link in the side bar on the right (the flashing Download Dottie icon).

Ladies, it’s over to you!

Karen
xx


20 comments:

Sarah C said...

Fantastic card from the DT. I think I might just have a go at this challenge.

ella bella said...

wow the DT cards are stunning and such a great sketch. here is my card :)
http://ellabella08.blogspot.com/2008/06/dotties-world-challenge.html

Chriss Rollins said...

hey all fab designs thanx for sharing and good luck with your Sunday Challenge
chriss n ATC Queen Dottie xx

Unknown said...

quick off the mark this week, mine is on my blog now :)

Jo said...

I have had a quick go at this challenge. Havent had much time today. Hello to Juliet, looking forward to seeing more of your cards

Nicola said...

Brilliant cards, what an array of colours we have all chosen!!!
goodluck with the challenge everyone.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Thanks for another fantastic challenge and the DT cards are amazing, such a lot of inspiration, and already some great cards showing up. will definately be giving this a go.

Sarah C said...

Well, I said I might have a go at this challenge and I have. I needed to make a card today and the results are on my blog.

Becky said...

Wow! Such gorgeous ideas and a wonderful sketch!
Here is my card
http://rebeccaclews.blogspot.com/2008/06/dotties-world-challenge-sketch.html
Love Becky xx

Beth said...

Great challenge, I love a good sketch! Here's my card, thanks for looking! Oh, and welcome Juliet!

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww, these cards are all fabulous ladies :) x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I've never tried a sketch challenge before - another first for me and it's on my blog! I really had fun making it.

Sunday Challenge 1 June

Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration Ladies.

I'll be back!
Ruth x

valerie said...

here is my attempt at the sunday challenge thanks for the inspiration

http://dottydottyscreations.blogspot.com/2008/06/doties-world.html

Donna said...

Hi everyone, i nearly did this one right, i said nearly he he, here is my entry.
http://luvocardz.blogspot.com/2008/06/dotties-world-challenge-back-to-front.html

Ultramum said...

Love these challenges - especially as I have just downloaded some more George images!!!

"Here's my card :-) if I can get the link right!!!

Jac’s Playground said...

Got home from work late last night and needed to wind down so managed to complete the challenge and then took the card to work for a friend who is going to be away for her birthday so needed to give it to her today.

Adele said...

Great cards, template and inspiration-thank you. It's been a while since I made anything but this was just too tempting!

Thank you,

love Dingle.x

Karen Mortensen said...

I LOVE YOUR CARDS LADIES!!!! Please keep them coming! You're such a talented bunch, you really are! xx

Unknown said...

Fantasic cards from the design team as always. Such a lovely sketch too. Well done to all those who have completed this challenge they are all beautiful. Mine I ave just uploaded onto my blog... now impatiently awaiting Sundays challenge.

Sammi said...

LOVE all your cards

My card is Here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin