Wednesday 14 May 2008

Customer Thursday

Would you believe it is already a week since Dotties World went live! So that means its time for another Customer Thursday! Spotlighting a special card that has caught our attention this week.
And this week it was my turn to pick and my choice goes to....... Natasha


Natasha has just started her blog and WOW! What a good beginning,her first Challenge was our Challenge for paper piecing,she has done a fantastic job, I loved the whole thing about this card, the papers she used matched the image perfectly!! Welldone Natasha and may your blog grow as big as your enthusiasm for Dottie!!
Nicola.xx

7 comments:

Louly said...

Good choice Nicola, very well deserved. I love that card, well done Natasha. xx

Adele said...

Ooo...I saw this card over on Natasha's blog a few days ago...It's stunning..I love the colour/paper choice.

Well done Natasha- loads of inspiration over on your blog-thank you!

Love Adele.x

Chriss Rollins said...

well done natasha, there is a lot of Dottie going on on that card lol.
love the papers.enjoy your blogging its so much fun...I am going to add you to our blog roll..hope that is ok.
chriss x

Olivia said...

Gorgeous card Natasha, love everything about it.

Cazzy said...

You have been busy! Great blog!

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Natasha. the card is gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Wow thanks all, I really do love using Dottie and George. they are so adaptable. I hope they feature on my blog much more :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin