Friday 16 May 2008

Friday's Offering

I love Fridays, it is after all the day before the weekend :o) To reflect my good mood this morning I am showing you a bright and cheerful, pink and frivolous birthday card. Watch out for Sunday's challenge where I will be using this Dottie graphic again - but in that one she will be joined by someone else!!


Sakura pens used for adding a little glaze, as well as my ever faithful Glossy Accents. White Sakura pen used to add emphasis to the purple scalloped frame. The cakes are layered to add dimension.

TFL

Karen
xx

7 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

lovely card Karen, the cakes look soooo scrummy! Looking forward to Sunday now!

Sammi said...

ooh... this card is delightful Karen!! Looking forward to Sunday too!
Sammi

Louly said...

Brilliant! I love it Karen, it's so bright and cheerful.xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

its gorgeous Karen!!!! I love it!! :) x

Nicola said...

Great card Karen!! Very tasty!!
Nicola.xx

Chriss Rollins said...

I am on a diet Karen but I will have a bit of that...
you are all so talented at putting dottie and george cards together giving them all an individual look.
chriss x
Nichol's Tranquility ATC's are on our club blog today.
chriss x

Sarah C said...

This is a really great card Karen ((hugs)) xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin