Tuesday 13 May 2008

News Flash!!!!!!!

Good evening everybody, this should be tomorrow's post but I can't hold on any longer with the news. We have a BRAND NEW COLLECTION!!!!!



After many requests for some animals I've come up with a cat collection for you all to play with. The fun thing about these cats is you can do all sorts with them. There's a balancing cat that works just perfectly balancing on a large brad or flower, with it's tail holding on to another brad. There's a dangling cat witch hooks itself nicely on the edge of a journaling box or other central feature and.........well I'm not going to tell you, you'll just have to go and have a look. But to get you in the mood for some kitty crafting, here's a quickie I put together using 'love cats' and a phrase I found somewhere on the net (good old Google)

9 comments:

Adele said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE those cats!! Simply stunning Lou- a HUGE well done to you. I cannot wait to try them out!

love Dingle.x

Nicola said...

Another stroke of pure genius!!
Welldone ou!!
Nicola.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

You already know how much I love this collection! It's FAB, it's GORGEOUS, it's SUPERB!! xxx

Shirley said...

wow wow.... I seen this post last night, and went straight off to buy them. I love them. I adore cats, and these are sooooooooo cute.

3 guesses what ill be doing tonight

Jac’s Playground said...

Another fan here! Simply gorgeous and looking forward to buying them!

Marlou McAlees said...

OH WOW!!!!!! these are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! well done :) x

Chriss Rollins said...

sooooooooo puuuuurfect you just keep amazing me..I do love your work.

thanx off to have a look
chriss x

Jac’s Playground said...

Ok, done it been and bought them but dont tell DOH and my first card is over on my blog. They are simply devine

Jac’s Playground said...

Made another cat card, its on my blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin