Tuesday 27 May 2008

Dottie's World News

Good morning everybody, Louise here.
I don't have anything to show you today so I thought I'd take the chance to pause and have a little round up of the goings on since Dottie's world was launched.

It's been three weeks since the launch of Dotties World and I've been stunned by how far it's come in such a short time. At the time of typing we've had nearly 1400 visitors! I've visited the blogs we have on our blog roll as much as possible (I still need some extra hours in the day) and I tell you what, it makes me so proud as the designer of Dottie, George and the Cats to see how they've been used to make such amazing works of art. I love them all.

The challenges have got off to a great start too, it's great to see how you've put your own little twists into them. What an imaginative bunch you all are. How great it would be to see our challenges go international too, come on in you international Bloggers, we want to hear from you! You'll be made most welcome.

Customer Card Thursday has been such fun. I've really enjoyed looking through all the blogs and choosing people to feature. Remember, Customer Thursday isn't directly linked to the challenges at all. The person chosen could be chosen for any reason, they might never have done a challenge. It's not neccessarily the amazing and experienced crafters either, it could be a total beginner, we love them all! . It's just our way of highlighting what the customers are up to, giving something back, reminding our customers how special they are and saying thank you.

So, would you like to know what's coming soon?................Well, don't shout at me will you?.....................can I say the word...............Christmas?!!!!!
I know it's a little early for some of you to even think about it but I know lots of you like to start early on your cards so it'll be on your screens really soon.

If you would like to be updated on the Downloads and all the yummy stash that keeps on tempting us at Charmed Cards and Crafts make sure you pop over and sign up for the news letter. While you're their check out the what's new section, you won't be disappointed, especially if you like.............PRIMA!

Thank you for dropping by, we appreciate all your comments so much.

4 comments:

Becky said...

It's never too early for Christmas! can't wait to see the new downloads!
Love Becky xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Can't wait to see your new Christmas creations Lou :yeah: ;o)

Jac’s Playground said...

looking forward to the christmas ones with eager anticipation.

Adele said...

OMG- I wrote in an email earlier this morning "Have you seen any nice Xmas images around anywhere? ....I would like to start working on Christmas SOON!!!"

Cannot wait!!!!LOL

love Adele.x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin