Saturday 10 May 2008

Digi Cardmaking

As this is my first post on Dottie's World I must first congratulate Lou on coming up with yet another brilliant idea xxx


The Dottie and George bundles are purfect for digital work. The transparent bundles especially lend themselves perfectly to being intertwined with other graphics and backgrounds. One thing about digital hybrid work is that you can create the card on your computer and then print it out whenever you need a fresh copy! You can then add whatever you want to it after printing.

Here is the first in a series of hybrid cards, this one uses Gardener George from the George at Work bundle. Pop back tomorrow for another example :o)



TFL
Karen xx

7 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh Karen!! Thats wonderful! The background is fantastic!!
Nicola.xx

Louly said...

Oh wow wow wow! I love it Karen, you're so good at these digi cards. Brilliant!

Classroomfree said...

That is fab. I tried to have a play in paint shop pro with my downloads but failed miserably *blush*

Jules x

Foxcraft said...

Wow, I'm rather nervous about trying the whole digi thing but I never say never (well except for eating squid in ink - I'm NEVER eating that!)

My hubby loved his new job Dottie card (which is over on my blog in the older posts bit now) but til he starts earning cash again I'm limited to the ones I've already bought - maybe digi-cardmaking is the way forward - will it cost me less in stash? Nah, didn't think so!

Great to see Dottie's got a new haunt - I'm sure Rhiannon will love to visit if she ever needs a little friend.

xxxx Caz http://foxcrafts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Really like what you have done, great inspiration. TFS

Marlou McAlees said...

super card Karen!!!! fabulous work :)

Unknown said...

Karen, fantastic card. I always love hybrid cards they look so professinal. I love this image of George, definatly one for my wish list :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin