Monday 26 May 2008

Dottie Clipboard!!



I used a clip board from CCC, stippled White Acyrlic paint over the board.

Added the ribbon using white pva glue. Added the flowers using silicone glue.

Then......Out with the clear transfer decal and added Funtime Dottie image and Wordart on the pc and printed using a normal setting on the printer.

I used Watercolour pens to add the colour,sealed with Acrylic varnish and added to the board. I cut a piece of acetate and attached under the clip. then by simply using a white board marker you can write your list on the acetate,rubbing off with a damp cloth or baby wipe when finished!! Voila! A wipable shopping list. Nicola.xx

4 comments:

Louly said...

Nicola! Is there no end to your talents?????This is blummin amazing!I don't know where you get all your ideas from. You've inspired me to try something different. xx

Unknown said...

it's fab! now i want a new clipboard to add to my shopping list of things i've found on peoples blogs that i want to try!

Shirley said...

Love this, and the idea is so good, I may have to borrow this idea and make my own shopping clipboard.

Karen Mortensen said...

That's great Nicola xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin