Wednesday 7 May 2008

'Good Luck!'


Hello everybody and welcome to you at the start of a Brand New Chapter in Dottie and Georges life!!

As it is a beginning I thought I would use the Goodluck in your new Job Dottie from the 'Dottie at Work' collection.
I used the Transclucent download, On Word I added the backing sentiment'Goodluck' and then inserted Dottie over the Top. I then printed a duplicate picture of Dottie on a plain piece of paper,then paper pieced her onto the image with the sentiment behind.
I used watercolour pens to add colour to her, then layered the topper onto Basic Grey paper,Sugared, available at Charmed Cards and Crafts. On a 6 ins square card I added the dottie ribbon,paper flowers,adding a piece of ribbon with gems attached to the end under them,then to finish I secured some buttons in a complimentary tone of colour.
xx.Nicola.xx




8 comments:

Louly said...

Oh my word how cute is that! I love the flowers and how you've added the background. Brilliant.

Shirley said...

Lovely card, and very fitting for the start of this, I'm sure to be a very poppular blog
Shirley xx

Marlou McAlees said...

oh I love Dottie's new blog, awwww, a blog of her and George's, how sweet,!! :) looove this card!! :) x

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing more posts here. Good luck with your blog - launched on my son's birhday! Deb s

Classroomfree said...

That's rather lovely isn't it? Well done hunny xx

Beth said...

Oooh, this blog is fab, I'll definitely be back sunday! This card is so cute too!

Sarah C said...

What a great card :) Lou, I thought you'd done it! You all need to sign your names at the bottom of posts so credit can go to the right one of you. Hmmmm....... xxx

Sarah C said...

How dumb am I? I just say "posted by enjay" underneath it. Was hard to spot though at first LOL xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin