Sunday 18 May 2008

Sunday Challenge #2 ~ Double Up

Well its Sunday and that means its time for Sunday Challenge #2
After seeing Karens fantastic Digi card of two different sized Dotties,she gave me the idea for the Challenge.
'DOUBLE UP'
The Challenge is to make a card or item incorperating two images from the downloads,it could be two Dotties,Dottie'n' George,Cats, there are soo many different combinations to choose from.
This is my example, I used George at Work and Dottie at Home and made it into an Anniversary card by changing Georges trowel for a pressy and card & Dottie already has her lovely flowers to admire while she is sat knitting in the Conservatory.
Enjoy the Challenge. Nicola.xx


By Karen, Using George at Work and Dottie at Work
By Louise,Using Dress up Dottie and the Cat Collection

Join in,have fun and dont forget to leave a link for your creation.xx








14 comments:

Louly said...

Flippin Eck!!!!!!! Nicola that's the most amazing card I've ever seen! Where do you get your ideas from? I just have to keep going back to look at it. If that doesn't inspire people to join in we the challenge nothing will.
Karen yours is totally fantastic too - as always!I love all the little details like the candles and the extra cakes, and that sentiment is perfect! Chef George looks might proud of himself.xxx

Classroomfree said...

Brilliant work all 3 of you :o)

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow ladies 3 totally amazing and inspiring cards, thanks for a great challenge - need to get my thinking cap on for this one,

Karen Mortensen said...

Gee whiz Nicola! What a super card!! You must post instructions to the blog on how to make that!
Fab digi card Lou, love the joining of Dottie and the cats - treble up! :o)

Nicola said...

Thankyou! Dottie and George always make me want to go 3d with them.
Great card Karen I love the Calories bit, if only that were true! The colours are perfect and all the little accents are superb!
And Lou, Brilliant card,I like the way the framed picture carrys through the background. Very clever and the cats sit perfectly on the frame!
Nicola.xx

Chriss Rollins said...

OH sooo well done to all 3, i just keep looking and smiling... you go girls.

chriss x

Beth said...

Fantastic challenge ladies! And I love your example cards, my effort is on my blog!

Jo said...

wow some great cards, my attempt is over on my blog

Unknown said...

Nicola wow, wow, wow, I really love your card. The others are brillant love the cake one mmmm. Love all teh entrys so far, you are all amazing. I have completed mine not that happy with it but as I have placed in my post its best to show the ones you arnt too happy with too. So take a look at my blog :) Thanks ladies

Shirley said...

Great cards by all.

Ive added mine to my blog xx

valerie said...

fantastic cards and great inspiration loving using these fab charahacters especially as i don't really do cards here is my attempt at this weeks one

http://dottydottyscreations.blogspot.com/

Val

Sammi said...

GREAT!!! How fun!! :) thanks!

I've added mine to my blog!

www.stuffbysammi.blogspot.com

Jac’s Playground said...

Great cards being shared ladies. hHave added mine to my blog. Thanks for another great challenge.

Donna said...

Great cards, my attempt is on my blog. Loving this site.x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin