Monday 23 June 2008

Another holy card and Juliet's challenge card


Good evening all, I thought I'd show you my latest creations. They're both on my other blog so if you've already seen them -sorry.
This one is one I made last night for Juliet's mini challenge - which was to use a Charmed download image that you've never used before. So out came Cow Girl Dottie. Yee Haa!

Recognise the knees?

Next up is one I made for Fabrizio's Christmas challenge and the DCM challenge but it would also fit into the Dottie's World challenge because it's holy.

The DCM challenge was to make a quick card, well because I used the pre coloured forground and background images it was super speedy -print-stick- twiddle - done!


I used snow writer for the snow detail and glossy accents for the buttons for the owl's eyes. I think the little touches make all the difference don't you?

Keep those challenge cards rolling in, I love to come and see them.

7 comments:

Juliet said...

Fabby cards Lou! Can you teach me how to twiddle please? Yee Haa!!

Nicola said...

Welldone Lou. they are wonderful!!Love the doors and her knees!!And what a handsome beast George looks in his Santy costume!!
Nicola.xx

Chriss Rollins said...

hohoho fun cards love the knees and the doors
thanx for sharing x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Love George dressed as Santa, I think I might use him a lot this Christmas! LOL!

And I'd recognise those knees anywhere! Great card!
Ruth xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Great cards Lou, love Santa on the roof!

Can't see any of the posts in the forum, the only way to see them is to click on the links in the right-hand pane. Been like that since yesterday.

Karen Mortensen said...

I meant "blog", not "forum"

Sammi said...

Fantastic!!! I love the Cow Girl Dottie one particularly!

Love the snow detail too!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin