Thursday 5 June 2008

Customer Thursday

Good morning all - Juliet here again today.

It's that time of the week when we showcase the work of one special Dottie customer and this week it's my turn to choose. One blog stood out for me this week and it is that of .........................

Jac - see hers and her daughter's fabulous work at http://jacs-playground.blogspot.com/

Here is just a small selection of Jac's cards - be sure to visit her blog to see how creative she has been with the collections. I especially love the one with Dottie knitting with one of the cat images on her knee - very clever Jac! (You'll have to visit Jac's blog now to see it, lol.)

Congratulations and thanks for providing such inspiring examples for us to showcase.


Just a little tease for you all - I have actually seen the brand new Christmas collections and, let me tell you, they are AMAZING and they will be available veeeeeeery veeeeeeery soon!

9 comments:

Louly said...

Brilliant! What a great choice Juliet. I know how hard it is to choose when there are so many great blogs to look through.
Jacs cards are super fab - what an imagination the girl has.
Well deserved Jac. xxxx
P.S Glad you like the collection Juliet. xx

Nicola said...

Oh good choice, welldone Jac!! Fantastic cards,great imagination,wait til you see the Christmas collection you'll be over the moon!!!
Nicola.xx

Becky said...

Well done Jac, fabulous choice! I love your cards, they are so inspiring :0)
Ooh, you are teasing us with these new downloads...I Want Them Now!!!
Love Becky xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Great choice Juliet, very well deserved Jac xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Well done Jac!
Love the golfing George card you made for your dad!
Keep up the good work!

Pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee stop teasing us about the Christmas collection!!!

Jo said...

well done Jac, great selection of cards

Jac’s Playground said...

OMG! Thank you sooooo much, you have really made my day as I have had 2 really stressy days at work and got home this evening feeling really tired and fed up to find this and now I am foating around with a huge smile on my face! Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, arent these collections just the best to work with. I really NEED to have the christmas one you are such a tease! Thanks again.

Juliet said...

And very well deserved Jac! xx Glad we brightened your day.

Jac’s Playground said...

They are out! and they are absolutely totally amazing and fantastic! Well done Lou I love 'em and will be downloading them very soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin