Thursday 19 June 2008

Customer Thursday

Hi folks, it's that time again and it's my turn to choose YIPPEE!!!!
I've been browsing around your blogs this week and I've been so impressed at the level of talent, skill and imagination you all have. It was so difficult to choose.
In the end I decided I would like to feature the lovely Wendy .
Wendy is a self confessed stamp addict and her favourite film is Dirty Dancing - The same as me! Having that as your favourite film is reason enough to be picked by itself I think.
If you haven't seen her blog you really must drop by for a look, she's such a talented stamper there's no wonder she's on so many design teams.
This is the card that well and truly knocked my socks off this week.
Isn't it a hotty!
You know what, she said this was a quickie! I wish my quickies looked like that.
I think you'll agree, Wendy is definitely a well deserved featured Thursday Customer.

9 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Well done Wendy! Your blog is excellent - such a lot of variety! Great choice for Customer Thursday!
Ruth x

Nicola said...

Yeah!! Well done Wendy! The colours on this card are amazing!!
xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Congratultions Wendy a very well deserved Customer Thursday. Your work is stunning.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wow - a real surprise and it has certainly made my day!! Thankyou!

Juliet said...

Great choice Lou - I love Wendy's work and this card is fabulous!!

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Congratulations Wendy!!

Becky said...

Well done Wendy! So pleased for you!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Well done Wendy, I love this card x

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Wendy. Love your work :D xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin