Thursday 3 July 2008

Customer Thursday

Hi all, hope you're all busy busy, creating with the new 'Rock 'Til You Drop' Collection and enjoying yourselves as much as I am.

All the excitement has caused my brain to go into meltdown and I nearly forgot to post this week's 'Customer Thursday' - that is until Lou reminded me (yikes!). Anyway, as this very talented lady lives 'down under' it will be a 'Customer Thursday/Friday' GMT in the hope that when you wake up in the morning you will see this ................................SAMMI!

I was so impressed with this particular card, although she has created other masterpieces too and you can check them out here http://stuffbysammi.blogspot.com/ Well done Sammi and we are all dying to see more of your fabulous work.

8 comments:

Louly said...

Oh Juliet what a brilliant choice. I really love this card too and I love Sammi she's such a sweetheart.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Yay! Go Sammi! Great choice!!!

Sammi said...

Aww thanks Juliet! :) You have made my day :) Thanks Lou :)

I have to go to work now but I'm coming home to make a Dottie Kitchen tea card!!

Jac’s Playground said...

Way to Go Sammi, great choice Juliet

Karen Mortensen said...

Brilliant choice Juliet :o)

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Sammi. Your cards are brilliant :D xxx

Nicola said...

Happy fourth of July all you American viewrers!!
Welldone Juliet on your fabulous choise, Sammi's cards are excellant and welldone Sammi, dosplay your blinkie with pride!!
Nicola.xx

Anonymous said...

Well done Sammi!!! Very well deserved :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin