Saturday 5 July 2008

Vegas George

Well, thank-you-very-much!!!!Uh hu hu!
I'm so touched by the amout of positive feedback I've had about the new collection, you've al made me so happy.
Today I've brought Vegas George to show off to you, I think he's my favourite George so far.

Vegas George
This card took ages to make because it kept going wrong, it nearly went in the bin at one stage but I'm glad I didn't give up because I think it turned out ok.
I used glossy accents on the guitar and his glasses but you can't see it very well in the photo. The papers are Basic Grey and the image is Vegas George from the Rock Til You Drop Download collection. Just click the 'Download Dottie' blinkie in the side bar for a closer look at the collection, which, by the way can now be bought from anywhere in the whole wide World!!!!!!

7 comments:

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! this certainly rocks!!! It's Awesome Lou! So vibrant!! :) Yup - I love this George too!! :)

Tasha said...

Wow! That's brilliant!

Nicola said...

Welldone lou!! Fabulous!! How could you have nearly thrown it in the bin!! This collection is a must have it covers all ends of the spectrum on tastes of music!!
Nicola.xx

Juliet said...

Fabulous Lou! Those papers are pefect for the image and I love the positioning of the sentiment. Glad you persevered with it!

Karen Mortensen said...

Super duper card Lou. I love this collection and Elvis George is one of my favourites too. Fantastic card!!

Sarah C said...

This is my favouite of this set at the moment, but only cos Elvis is The King yay!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic card Lou, so glad it never made the bin xx

Chriss Rollins said...

fantastic x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin