Monday 28 July 2008

My Challenge Winner

Hi folks, Louise here,


I promised my notebook as a prize for my toughie challenge, I think it must have been really tough because not many people played- I'll be more gentle next time I promise.

It's always hard choosing but In the end I decided on EVE. I loved all your cards equally but what made me smile about Eve's card was that what I hoped would happen actually happened - after using the dreaded paper she decided she actually loved it! How's that for a success?

Here's Eve's card

Congratulations Eve, Email me your addy and I'll get it in the post to you.xxx

7 comments:

Eve said...

Oh wow, thank you thank you thank you!!!

xx

Nicola said...

Welldone Eve!! I want one lol!! xx

Anonymous said...

Well done Eve!!!! It was a fab card :o)

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Eve. It's a fab card.

I was going to have a go at this challenge, but my brain didn't kick in until yesterday!!! Only a day too late :( Oops

Sammi said...

Well done Eve :)

Karen Mortensen said...

Well done Eve :o)

Juliet said...

Oooooh lucky you Eve and well done on winning! xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin