Tuesday 5 August 2008

A couple to show you & my 1st product review

Hi all, Louise here,
I've been trying to do a few challenges recently and if you've visited my other blog you'll have seen these so sorry to bore you.
This first one was made for the Cute Card Thursday challenge ('in the house') I like how Dotttie has George so well trained in this image, he was originally supposed to be peeling Dottie some grapes but it just wasn't working so poor wee dottie has had to make do with chocolates -awwww. The paper is from the new Cosmo Cricket range - I love how the edges are shaped and defined and the colours and patterns are just so funky.
The second one is also for a CCT challenge from a while ago ('Things that Grow')

I used gardening George for this one and also my QuicKutz SILHOUETTE, wich brings me on nicely to the first Dottie's World product review. I thought it would be a good idea, every now and again, to tell you about products that we've found really great for our Dottiie and George cards.

So, as I hinted before, I would like to tell you about the QuicKutz Sillhouette which is a digital craft cutter, which, in simple terms connects to your computer and what ever image/text you tell it to cut - IT CUTS! like magic! and no cartridges are needed, you just buy and download your images online, you actually have loads of images already on the software when you buy it too!

The card above has trees and the big apple cut out with my Sillhouette and the bag below was cut on there too! I love how it cuts out all these cute little boxes, bags and envelopes and all you have to do is fold it and stick it!

To view a VIDEO DEMONSTRATION click here.
I hope you liked my first product review. TFL

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Thanks for this Louise, Up until now I was determind that I wanted the craft robo. Now I dont know lol. What are you doing to me. From what I now know of the Silhouette and the what i knew of the robo, they both have pluses and minuses. hummmmmm..... Well me thinks I need to do some more compairing now.

Nice cards also

Karen Mortensen said...

Absolutely superb projects as always. I particularly love the apple card and how you have taken a bite out of one corner.
xxx

Sarah C said...

Liked? I loved your first product. Wow xxx

Sarah C said...

BTW, your cards are fab too xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin