Thursday 28 August 2008

Customer Thursday

Good morning Guys and Gals,

I have a good old treat in store for you today.
I found today's 'Thursday Customer' by accident when I was on a craft forum, got her onto the blog roll and then lost her again when I did the new blog roll! Thank goodness I found her again because, oh my word what a talent we have here!

Well I won't keep you in suspense any longer, the lady in question is.........


I'm only going to show you a couple of her creations because I really want you to see the rest on her blog
Aren't they just perfection? My jaw dropped when I first saw these, Tracey has a great eye for colour don't you think?

Now, take a look at this..........


Brilliant or what? She made this one for her daughter to take to school, her daughter's 16 but it's a family tradition-I just love little things like that in families, it's what memories are made of.

This is just a little taster of the artistic talent on display on Tracey's blog, get yourself a coffee and go for a visit, you won't be sorry.

Don't forget folks if you like to chat, crafty or otherwise all the Dottie's World DT members, a lot of the Dottie Download customers and lots more lovely peeps like to hang out at the Charmed Cards and Crafts forum, it's not one of the huge noisy ones but that's how I like it, friendly, warm and cosy......and so much fun! Feel free to join us.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations Tracey!! Your Dottie creations are stunning!!
Love Becky xx

Sammi said...

yayay!! Great choice Lou! Go Tracey!! Well done!!! :)
Sammi
xxx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Well done Tracey. And thanks for the link - that's another one well worth visiting (and to add to my ever-increasing blog roll)!
Ruth x

Jo said...

Fantastic blog, full of inspirational stuff!

Anonymous said...

Well done Tracey, absolutely fantastic craft work :o)

Teresa said...

well done Trace - you are famous at last!!

Juliet said...

Superb choice Lou - Tracey, your work is stunning, loved looking at your blog.
Juliet xx

Adele said...

Congratulations Tracey, your work is great. Well done!!!

love Dingle.x

Karen Mortensen said...

Congratulations Tracey, your work is just super. Hope to see lots more in the future :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin