Thursday 25 September 2008

Customer Thursday!!!

Sorry everyone- Dingle's got in a bit of a mix up thinking it was my turn to choose Customer Thursday NEXT week!!! LOL....I have a lot on my poor little mind at the moment so

PLEASE, PLEASE forgive me!


Right- I will keep you in suspense no longer. I have had this person in mind as soon as I saw her Dottie card only last week. I loved the colours and the detail...and well everything about it! Her work is stunning so please go and take a look over at......





Here are her some of cards!!!




I hope you like them as much as I do!!!!

7 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Adele, I am grinning like a cheshire cat here, thank you so much for making for my day, I feel very honoured to have been chosen....a thousand thank you's from a very happy bunny :)

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I'm glad it's Thursday already! Thought I'd got the days mixed up when there was nothing here earlier!

Yes I do like them as much as you do! Well done Donna - great choice Adele!
Ruth x

Juliet said...

Your cards really are beautiful Donna! Congratulations to you and great choice to Adele.
Juliet xx

Nicola said...

Oh Adele you beat me to her , I had my eye on her too!!Great choice!
Donna your blog is amazing, I could spend alday leaving comments on all your cards,they are wonderful.
The Vegas George card is wonderful the scalloped edges and little pud looks fantastic you finish them soo perfectly!!
Well done!!
Nicola.xx

Becky said...

Wow! What gorgeous cards Donna! Many congratulations!!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Yes, we DO love Donna's cards as much as you!! More fab cards, Donna and many congratulations on being chosen - well deserved!
Love LizC xx

Donna said...

I is blushing lol! Thanks for the wonderful comments ladies, they are very much appreciated :) Donna x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin