Sunday 21 September 2008

Sunday Challenge - Go Green!

Do you recycle? Do you dutifully separate your paper from your plastic, your glass from your metal, and take unwanted clothing and toys to be recycled? Do you walk instead of drive and use environmentally friendly household products?

Everything today is focused on environmental issues, so lets GO GREEN in our Sunday Challenge! Show me how green you can get! But this is a green dish with a few extra ingredients, sprinkle it with three buttons or brads, season with a little ribbon, and finally add that special little "recycled something". Plus of course it must contain at least one Charmed Cards & Crafts download.


Here are some ideas from the Dottie World design team to get you thinking. Click on the designers names to find out more about the cards made.

Guest Designer Tracey/Twinklytoes. Thank you Tracey for a truly wonderful card. Visit Tracey's blog for more information about this super card.





Juliet's 1st Card:






Juliet's 2nd Card:
































It's over to you. Make sure you leave a comment so we can come a-looking :o)




Have a wonderful Sunday. Make the most of this wonderful weather we are having but remember to leave a little time for your crafting needs :o)




Karen xxx


9 comments:

Nicola said...

Welldone everyone,great cards and fantastic first dt card!!Going to peek at the blog.
Nicola.xx

Anonymous said...

Interesting challenge. I've started mine and will be back when I've finished it lol

The DT projects are just fabulous as always!

Trace Dee said...

I loved everyones cards they are all so different. Thanks Girls for letting me be the guest design team member this week. I loved this challenge.

Tracey x x x x

Adele said...

Oh, great work and a great challenge! Off to have a closer look at them all!

love DIngle.xx

Donna said...

Fantastic theme this week and very topical. I really enjoyed this one and the creations by the DT are fab :) Donna x

My card is on my blog

Anonymous said...

My card is on my blog here

Ultramum said...

What a challenge! I combined it with a couple of others as well - hope you don't mind. Here it is :-)

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Phew! I didn't really feel like making a card this week, so I've completed the challenge by making a couple of notebooks! Please feel free to take a look!

I'm off to visit some blogs and leave comments now.
See you later - Ruth xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Done it, took ages to come together mind lots of pushing paper and bits around! but I managed in the end and its here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin