Friday 19 September 2008

Guest Designer

Good morning ladies!
I'm sorry for the delay in giving you the news but this was the first opportunity I got. We really loved loking at all the song title cards you've come up with and must say, I think this has been my favourite DW challenge so far! I know I shouldn't say that because it was my idea but it is!
The quality of the entries has been top class and let me tell you, it wasn't easy to vote and decide. I wish I could have picked you all (but there'll be other chances).
So, I won't ramble any more because I'll be late for work.
The person joining us for the next two weeks is...............................



Here's what she made for her daughter to have on her bedroom door at her ballet school, isn't it just fab?




8 comments:

Teresa said...

well done tracey! looking forward to seeing more fantastic creations!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Oh yes! I loved that card the moment I saw it - it's super, isn't it! Well done Tracey! Can't wait to see what you come up with at the weekend!
Ruth x

Juliet said...

Great to have you GD at Dottie's World Tracey - can't wait to see more of your fabulous work.
Juliet xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Tracey, good to have you onboard the DW train for two weeks xxx

Anonymous said...

Well done Tracey! I'm dying to see what you come up with, you're always so original xxx

Nicola said...

Welldone Tracey,love your cards,looking forward to seeing your dt cards.
Nicola.xx

Adele said...

Whoo Hoooo...well done Tracey! Congratulations!!!

love Dingle.xx

Sammi said...

Yay!! Well done Tracey!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin