Sunday 23 November 2008

Fabulous Flowers

Good morning folks, Louise here again.


I gave you a little clue yesterday about what my challenge might be and I'm sure you've probably already guessed.


I want you to make something (it doesn't have to be a card) and embellish it with flowers of some description. You can use flowers in your image or in the pattern on your paper but there must still be a flower(s) forming the main part of the embellishments, it could be silk or paper flowers, brads, buttons you get the idea right? As always Dottie's World challenges must have one of the Charmed downloads on them somewhere. Click the Download Dottie blinkie in the sidebar if you'd like to check them out.


Here's what my fabulous design team have come up with....


For more info on each of these ace projects please click the links and visit the designer's blog.

If you decide to play along please leave us a comment when you've uploaded your card to your blog then we can come for a look.

Happy crafting,

Louise xx

16 comments:

maddy hill said...

wow what a splash of creativiy ! I love everyones colour and flowers ! off for another look !
maddy

Karen Mortensen said...

What fabulous creations girls! xxx

Nicola said...

Brilliant cards everyone, gorgeously bright colours on this dull,cold day!!xxx

Claire Mackaness said...

Wow, you lot are sooo talented. I am totally in love with Dottie now, I think my entire card box will be full of her soon! Heres my make

Sarah C said...

These are all just amazing. Great challenge and one I'm going to have fun with as I adore blooms xxx

Adele said...

Such a lovely challenge and great inspiration from the rest of the team!! Thank you....off to play catch up (as usual) and to take a closer look at them all!

love Dingle.xx

Ultramum said...

Encounter between my car and a bus means I haven't done any crafting for a while but this one was done just before the accident

Here it is

Sally said...

Great cards by your DT.
Here is my card

Becky said...

Gorgeous DT cards! I love how bright and funky they look!
You can see My Card here.
Love Becky xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

What can I say - gorgeous DT creations again!!!

You can find my creation here - featuring the cutest doggy in the world!!!

Off blog hopping now! See you later!
Ruth xx

Sarah C said...

Here's my card for this challenge.

Tip Top said...

This is the first time I have played and I do love the Dottie images (and George!) Here is mine!

Nicky said...

I have fianlly done a challenge on time (just) I have added it to my blog and tonight will be doing some blog hopping to check out everyone elses creations. Cannot wait for tomorrows challenge.

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic challenge Louly, sorry only just made it (again!) its here TFL

Heather "Hev" said...

Cripes - nearly forgot to add my flower project to the gallery.... nothing as exciting as the DT but I am proud of it too!!

Hope to remember to join in next weeks challenge!!

Here is my flowers Heather's Flower project"

Hazel said...

Another lovely challenge and great cards from the team. There's one from me here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin