Sunday 16 November 2008

Sunday Challenge

Hi All, it my turn,Nicola, to set the challenge this week, oh goodness so little time left to Christmas, how scary it is, its just going soooo quickly!
My Challenge is:-Fur or Feather.Using a download,i want to see either fur or feather, it could be from Animal Magic, dress up dottie or the reindeer etc,but if you dont have a set with one in, you could just add a feather or make something furry!!but be sure to add a download too.
We all hope you'll join in and have fun in the process.
There are somefantastic cards this week, Maddy the new guest designer has come in with a bang!! Be sure to checkout each designers blog, to get the details of each card.
Nicola



Maddy

Adele

Karen

Louise


Nicola.xx

13 comments:

Nicky said...

brilliant cards everyone I am off to have a think about which image to use and what to do with it great challenge

Adele said...

Wonderful cards everyone- off to do a bit of blog hopping to take a closer look!

Great challenge Nicola-thank you.

Love Dingle.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic challenge, looking forward to getting the time to have a go at this one. Off to check out all those amazing works of art. xx

Anonymous said...

Fun challenge Nicola, lovely cards by the team and Maddy!xxx

I'll have to have a think about this one!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Brilliant challenge Nicola! My card is on my blog now! Had fun with this! Hope you like it...

You can find it here...

Off to do some blog hopping now!
Ruth xx

Claire Mackaness said...

What a fab challenge. I've been itching to find a use for that chicken since I bought the dress ups! heres mine

Michele Roos said...

First time entering a challenge here. Gorgeous cards from the DT.

Here's my card. Michele x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My card is hopefully on my blog here

Jac’s Playground said...

Done! why do I nearly always seem to be cutting it so fine?! Had fun with this one, hope you like it its here TFL

Jac’s Playground said...

Just realised that my 2 previous cards on my blog fit this challenge too! lol didnt even realise!

Sarah C said...

Made my card for this on Saturday, but only just got it on my blog here. Great challenge Nicola, thank you xxx

Nicky said...

Hi, I have finallu got round to doing my card sorry its late everyone, life keeps taking over everything. I loved this challenge,will be doing some blog hopping tonight to catch up with what evryone else has been upto. Thanks again for the challenge

Blog Widget by LinkWithin