Friday 16 January 2009

Bad News I'm Afraid

Hi folks,
I'm sorry to have to bring you bad news today. I am aware that some of you have set yourselves a challenge to use every single Dottie and George image at least once. This has be quite an exhausting task for those concerned and despite every effort made I don't think any of you have accomplished it quite yet. So what's the bad news? Well....... I'm afraid I'm going to be making your lists even longer!!!!! Sorrrrr-yyyy!!!!!! ROFL aren't I cruel!!!!
Yippeee!!!!! You got it we have a new collection coming to you very soon! We haven't had any new Dottie and Georges for a while and I thought it would be nice to give all you D&G addicts a little treat.
I'm actually really excited about this bundle because it's got something very special about it that you may not have seen elsewhere AND it has lots of cheeky twists! He he I've got you all thinking now haven't I?
I'll tell yo what, because I'm nice, I'll give you a sneaky peek tomorrow, hows about that?
Be sure to drop by tomorrow to see what we have in store for you.
Louise xx

12 comments:

Junie said...

I can hardly wait to see what you have in store, I have just started my collection LOL and already I am addicted !!!

Claire Mackaness said...

WooHoo!!!!!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

YIPPEE! Woo Hoo! YAY!!!

You had me worried there! LOL!
xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

OMG Lou, I am so excited now and will popping back for sure tomorrow (not that I dont check in everyday anyway!) I will now be waiting (im)patiently for the new D&G collection to arrive! x

Michele Roos said...

Ohhhh I hope you don't keep us in suspenders for too long, lol. Michele x

Anjie said...

Oooo more D&G! I can't wait. As you know I absoloutely adore George.

Sammi said...

I'm sorry Lou but that is not BAD NEWS!! It's GREAT news... ooh do show up a peek ... puh-leeese!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Blimey Lou, I was really worried to begin with but YAY!!!! a new D&G collection I can't wait!!!!

Eve said...

ohhh wow im am so excitied!!!

Nicky said...

I am not good at waiting, I will sleep with my laptop so I can look at soon as I wake up. I am a very patience person NOT!!!

Phred said...

can not wait to see them.

lv vicky

Sarah C said...

What are you like? This sounds really intriguing. I'll be watching with interest xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin