Saturday 17 January 2009

Butterfly Dottie

Hi Folks! Louise here,

Did I tease you well enough yesterday to bring you back today?
Well I have to tell you that I had a little word with Dottie about the sneaky peek business and she went bananas! She told me to tell you that she's too famous for sneaky peeks now (!!!!!) It's all or NOTHING! (the little madam!).
I couldn't let you all down so let me introduce to you Butterfly Dottie - Back to Front!

What do you think?

So now you know the secret; In the new collection Dottie and George are letting us see what goes on behind the scenes and let me tell you, it holds a surprise or two!

Remember: You saw it here first!

As you can see the card has nothing on it other than the images so it fits in well with Adele's pure and Simple challenge. I think you'll agree that with this image the card doesn't actually need anything else.

I'm working on this set day and night at the moment- not because I need to but because I'm enjoying it so much! I really have missed drawing my Dottie and Georges so it's been such fun getting back into it. So the 'Back To Front' collection should be with you by next weekend.

Can you wait that long?

19 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Now I am VERY excited! Next weekend? Hope it's one of those weeks that flies by!
Ruth xxx

Juliet said...

No, of course we can't wait THAT long! It'll be worth the wait though - they look fabulous and what a brilliant design!!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Oh Dottie butterlfy is gorgeous. Will look forward to your other creations as well. Kym

tracy said...

Oh wow i knew it would be worth the wait i love her to bits already!!!!!
Tracy x

Jac’s Playground said...

OMG! Dottie looks awesome, I love her already, ooh now I'm even more excited. Aaahhhh I'm working next weekend, well early friday and late saturday nust remember to check in earlyon Saturday! Mind you I'm on leave for a week from Sunday so at least I'll have lots of me time to play!!!lol

Sarah C said...

Wow, what a fantastic idea. Dottie looks amazing. Can't wait to see the rest now. Talent betond talent there Lou xoxoxo

Joanna said...

She is soooooo cool!! :D I already have ideas racing through my head!! Can't wait :D Jo x

Sammi said...

No we can't wait really!! lol!! But I guess we have to!!

Oooh... this looks fabby! I love the butterfly Dottie! Looking forward to seeing more of our little friends!!

Sammi
xxx

Nicky said...

This is wonderful now I am wishing the week away and it's only Saturday

Tip Top said...

Fantastic! Can't wait to see them!

Adele said...

LOL...oh look at her little bum!! Lou she is fabulous, those wings are amazing.

Fantastic Lou, so exciting!

love Dingle.xx

Sheila D said...

Very Unique Idea! I love it. Can't wait to see it, buy it, use it. This is definitely the best.

Claire Mackaness said...

Yummy Yummy Yummy!! I'll have to get saving.

SweetPea said...

wow its gorgeous!! totally gutted i am away next weekend at craft retreat so i won't be able to see more till i am back.... ooh and i could have spent all weekend playing with it too if it had been this week.... can't wait to see the rest! gorgeous card Louise! Helen x

Becky said...

What a great idea!! These downloads look so yummy!!!
Love Becky xx

Eve said...

Wow louise what can i say?
Yet again i am left speechless buy your sneak preview of the new collection.
I personally cant wait to get my hands on it!!!

Well done again, you are definitly one talented lady!

Eve
x
P.s: no i cant wait that long i am far to impatient!

Sally said...

Well just looking at this one, I can't wait to see the rest. It is absolutley gorgeous.

Sallyxx

tee said...

These are very intriguing!! You have me very curious now too! Very talented you are Lou!

Phred said...

wow, look great
lv vicky

Blog Widget by LinkWithin