Sunday 18 January 2009

Tutorial Taster

Hello Folks it's Louise again,

3 days in a row, are you sick of me yet?
It's my turn to set the challenge today.

Everywhere I look these days I find fantastic tutorials which suggests that everyone must love them. For this crafty challenge I want you to make something (it doesn't have to be a card) following a Charmed Cards and Crafts tutorial or class and include a Charmed download. There are absolutely loads to choose from so pop over for a peek, you won't be disappointed. When you put your creation on your blog please link up to your chosen tutorial and then we can all have a look.



Take a look at what the DT have come up with so far....



Nicky

Adele

Click on the names of each DT member to visit their blog for more details and to find out which tutorials they used.



I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.



Louise xx

8 comments:

Adele said...

A wonderful challenge Lou-thank you.

love Dingle.xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WOW!

Jac’s Playground said...

Ooo great challenge, time to try something new to me I think. Love what you have all come up with. x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Yay! You all know I like to try something new from time to time...Well, I've done it and it's on my blog now! You can find it here...

Thanks again for another great challenge!
Ruth xx

Claire Mackaness said...

This was truly 'Inspirational' LOL!! Heres my flamboyant effort

Hazel said...

Super challenge and crafting from the DT. I made a card from Louise's tutorial for a pocket card - it's here

Joanna said...

Late i know but here i am and mine can be found on my blog!!

Great challenge and tutorial - thanks Louise!!

Jac’s Playground said...

Loved the challenge but due to technical difficulties I didnt get to upload in time so here it is now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin