Monday 19 January 2009

D&G Back to Front

Hi folks, Karen here. I haven't got a Monday Mojo project to show you but I CAN tell you that I have the new collection sitting warm and snug on my hard drive, and girls, you're in for a treat!!! As soon as I have finalised the collection it will be on site - and when will that be I hear you ask? TONIGHT! Yep, this super collection of surprising and endearing images will be all ready for you to buy this evening so pop back then; I'll update this post as soon as it's on site.




I am going to leave you with a little cheeky sneak peek:




Well done Lou on creating a(nother) simply super collection xx

UPDATE: The collection is now available on the Charmed cards & Crafts site - GO GET IT GIRLS! :-)


10 comments:

Sarah said...

Oohhh I can't wait to see the collection, love what I have seen so far! The sneaks look fab!

Jac’s Playground said...

Yay! I dont have to wait for the weekend after all, you guys are the greatest. mwah x

Louly said...

He he I love the cheeky peek Karen. It's funny because I'm just making a card using that image at the moment.

Adele said...

The colection IS absolutely fab and I know because I have seen it! Downloads at the ready girls!

Nicky said...

Brilliant, I am off tomorrow so I can play and my DH will not have to listen to me doing the count down to the weekend

Anjie said...

Please put them up soon! I neeeeed them now, lol.

Anjie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anjie said...

Yipee! Got them, they are fabulous Louise. I've already got ideas in my head. Thank you soooo much. Mwah!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Thanks I have been and got them already and somehow the Love and Marriage fell into the basket as well - not sure how that happened. Think I'll ned to see a few more of the back-to-front cards made before I have a go but I've got my images at the ready!!! Thanks

Kym

Sarah C said...

"Bottoms up" to this collection. I've got it on my hard drive now too. It's simply WOW xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin