Sunday 25 January 2009

Sunday Challenge - It's A Recipe!

Good morning, I hope you're all well today and enjoying the new images. Wasn't Lou's tutorial fab yesterday! I have a feeling this is going to be a long post, so here goes....

The challenge today is a recipe:
1 of the downloads
1 ribbon
3 buttons
1 flower, but it has to be handmade (not a shop bought one, oh no!)
Chuck it all together and see what you come up with!


Nicky


Adele

Louise


Nicola

If you click on the DT names you will be taken to their blogs where there are details of their makes.

It's Nicky's final week as Guest Designer, and WOW! what fabulous creations she has contributed to Dottie's World. A big THANK YOU Nicky from all of us and it's been a pleasure working with you. This can only mean one thing .........we are looking for a new Guest Designer for February. All you have to do is enter this week's challenge, post your entry on your blog before 6pm on Thursday, and we will then choose our new GD who will receive an email from Louise.

I think that's everything - hope you enjoy the challenge and we're really looking forward to your entries. Have a great Sunday, Juliet xx

14 comments:

Adele said...

LOVED this challenge Juliet-I had so much fun with the Back 2 Front images too!

Lovely,, lovely, off to have a closer look at these beauties.

Love Dingle.xx

Sarah C said...

Brilliant challenge, brilliant work ladies, simply brilliant :D xoxox

Linnie said...

fantastic work lovely samples in i have a little sample of girl about town downlowd on my blog
linniex

Nicky said...

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for having me as guest designer and to everyone out there do not be afraid get your creations in by Thursday and you can have month of fun too

Claire Mackaness said...

Wow more fab work from all of you DT girls. Heres my try

Anjie said...

I'm loving these images, and having so much fun using them. My attempt at the challenge is on my blog.

Unknown said...

I love your designs they are amazing. My attempt is on my blog, I hope you like it.

Anonymous said...

Hi all - my challenge entry is on my blog - it's in a post with several others but I think I've been a clever girl with the coding and my link should take you straight to the Dottie section ... if not then you'll need to scroll!!!

Here's my entry :-)

Tip Top said...

Had fun with this one! First time working to a recipe too! Would love to be considered for Guest Designer for February. Here is mine!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Phew - I eventually found some buttons! My attempt is now on my blog...please let me know what you think as I am not sure!
Great challenge! Great idea to have a recipe to follow!

Off to look at some of the others now!
Hugs Ruth x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Hello all. What wonderful cards made for this challenge. I have had a go. I have only photographed the front of the card as it was a 1 image download to be used - but guess what the back of Dottie is on the back of the card - as half a Dottie just won't do will it?? I'd love to be considered for a Guest Designer for February. My card can be found at:

http://kyms-crafty-cards.blogspot.com/2009/01/dotties-world-sunday-challenge-its.html

Best wishes. Kym xxx

Becky said...

Hi Girls! Love your cards! And I loved the challenge too! Really like the flower I made, will be making a lot more of these to save some pennies!!
You can see my card here
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant challenge Juliet and as usual totally amazing cards by the DT. My card is here

Hazel said...

Fabulous crafting from the DT. There's a card from me - just in time - here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin