Sunday 1 March 2009

Inspire Me!

Good morning - I hope I find you all well and raring to go! I don't know about you, but when my mojo has beggared off I often find inspiration from browsing photographs, so I decided to use this photograph of yummy looking cupcakes for the challenge this week.


You can take whatever you like from the photograph: you could focus on the colours, use a cupcake on your work or make a cupcake shaped card - it's up to you. You must include one of the Charmed downloads on your project and please tell us how the photo inspired you in your make by leaving a comment and linking to your blog. If you don't have a blog you can still take part by emailing your project to Louise using the contact button on the right.
Finally, I'd just like to say a great big welcome to Kat who joins us as Guest Designer for March - I just know you'll love her work - her first card is below along with the rest of the Design Team's work. Enjoy the challenge!!!


Juliet







Have a great Sunday!

20 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

BRILLIANT challenge idea! Thanks Juliet! DT cards are amazing as always...welcome Kat...off to try to make the ideas buzzing in my head calm enough to form a plan for a card!

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! Juliet .. .That was an Awesome idea and yummo ... those cupcakes look mmmm!!
Wonderful work ladies! Awesome job Kat - can't wait to see more ... righto - off to think!
Sammi
xxx

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW what awesome creations!!
Great work everyone!!
hugz
deb

Katy said...

Fabulous challenge and gorgeous DT cards, I am loving your Louise :)

Can't wait to get started!!

xx

Nicky said...

Brilliant challenge - all the DT cards are stunning and just lovely colours- this was just what I needed as I was stuck for an idea for a friend Granddaughter - Thanks

Here's my attempt

Anjie said...

There's some fab cards here today. Well done everyone.
My challenge entry is on my blog if you fancy a peek.
And Hello Kat, I hope you have as much fun as I did being a GD

Classroomfree said...

Hurray I've played along this week :o)

Here is my effort...
Cupcake Inspired

Thanks for looking :o)

Claire Mackaness said...

What fabby DT cards (as usual of course)Welcome Kat, your stuff is great! Heres mine

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I love the photo! My card is on my blog - here...

Thanks again Juliet! xx

karen said...

great cards everyone, my card for the challenge is on my blog ive taken the spotty pattern as inspiration

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

Fab challenge Juliet :)

Here's my card</a

I loved the colours and knew I wanted to use Madison So Chic! as she just seemed to fit the challenge :)

Katy
xx

Katy said...

not sure whats happened there hope the link still works!!

xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant photo Juliet! I have had a play and the end result is on my very new and empty blog. Lol

Thanks
Kim x

http://kimskraftygetaway.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

Super challenge and cards from the team. I took the colours as inspiration and the Juliet download - my card is here

Sammi said...

Finally .. done! :) yay!
Here it is
Sammi
xxx

Sarah C said...

I made my card last night and had great fun with it. The images area so easy and fantastic to work with.

I took the colours of the photo and included a bloom that reminded me of the icing on top of the cakes.

Thanks Juliet, Lou and the team for a great challenge, fab downloads and amazing DT cards xoxo

Joanna said...

Here is mine http://stroppyprincess.blogspot.com/(last minute i know but better late tha never i guess!!)

What inspired me were the colours (as you will probably see from my card!)

Jo
x

Eve said...

Hi All

Sorry this is a bit late, I have added my entry to my blog,

Hope you like it

you can find it here http://evescraft.blogspot.com/

thanks eve x

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge Juliet, love what you ladies have designed. My card is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin